effective system integration
Programmable Logic Controller – a programmable system whose program is stored in its memory and executed in a cyclical manner. The program is executed during the cycle.
Our specialists with experience in providing software for the industry work on the software development. On the basis of technological diagrams, technical data of devices and a list of signals, documentation is created, on the basis of which the program and visualization of the production cycle are written. After its completion, it is tested and checked in our company in terms of functionality and error removal.
We make software for drivers of various companies. Most often, however, these are Siemens and Allen Bradley products:
– S5 – S7 200 – S7 300 – S7 400
– Micrologix – CompactLogix – SLC500 – ControlLogix
We also make applications based on the Siemens PCS7 system
The SIMATIC PCS7 system is a modern distributed system that is based on well-known SIMATIC components and is dedicated to large applications. As part of the Siemens Solution Partner program, we have a certificate for the implementation of the PCS7 system.
We have a number of certificates from the most famous manufacturers of PLC controllers and software:
- Siemens Solution Partner – Partner of Siemens in the field of solutions based on SIMATIC products and systems
- Authorized Rockwell Automation Integrator (Rockwell software, Allen Bradley drivers)
- AVEVA ArchestrA Certified System Integrator – Certified AVEVA ArchestrA Integrator