"Algorithms for optimizing the production process applied in the new control system allowed us to fully use the potential of existing technological equipment, and without a major change in the production infrastructure, increased production efficiency by as much as 20%" - Chairman of the Board
Comprehensive and complicated modernization of the control system of a feed production plant. Works carried out in a system ensuring the continuity of the plant’s operation.
- Increase in production efficiency by 20% without significant changes in the feed production technology
- Innovative control system based on new controller systems
- Full integration of the proprietary control system for feed factories – NUTRILO
- Full control over the feed production process – including the logistics of raw materials and finished products
- Ability to easily plan and report production tasks within the NUTRILO system
The system is based on the central Rockwell Automation GuardLogix L85 + SafetyPartner controller, with an integrated safety part, Point I/O modules as distributed islands (approx. 3,000 physical I/Os), Nutrilo master system dedicated to the feed mill, based on FactoryTalkView software in the client version server, 3 dual-monitor client stations of the superior system, remote VPN access