"iPS Control® became our most important partner for this project. The cooperation between our two companies was excellent and project was completed on schedule. The experience, expertise and commitment of iPS Control® engineers has transformed the facility control system into a modern, easy-to-operate and flexible control and visualization system."
- President and CEO, Recycled Energy Corporation
- inventory of the existing state in the field of I&C,
- reconstruction of I&C documentation after stocktaking,
- supplementing and modifying the I&C documentation in connection with the proposed changes to the control system,
- modification and expansion of power and control cabinets for the production management system,
- replacement of damaged and incorrectly selected power and control wiring,
- replacement of the SOFTPLC system with a PLC-based system,
- new SCADA servers with the application,
- new algorithm for automatic control of the biofuel production process,
- modifications of the technological system in the field of pipelines, tanks, assembly of I&C equipment and fittings
- SIEMENS 1500 series controller,
- modification and expansion of distributed SIEMENS communication modules and implementation of the PROFINET network,
- new SIEMENS and existing ABB frequency converters connected via PROFIBUS or PROFINET,
- new DELL server and operator stations with the SCADA WINCC system,
- 2×65” DOTUP installed in the main control room.
- full implementation of the SAFETY system based on machine standards
- a significant improvement in the stability of the system operation thanks to the replacement of SOFTPLC with a PLC,
- enabling the use of full implementation of client-server solutions,
- enabling remote connection and data analysis at the company’s headquarters located on another continent,
- increasing the resistance of the entire installation to hazards resulting from the nature of the process,
- thanks to proprietary control algorithms, increasing the efficiency of the installation,
- reducing the involvement of operators in the biofuel production process.